Sunday 10am Onsite Service
Join us live onsite for fellowship, prayer and teaching.
Due to restrictions this service will be limited in number, please register in advance to help us maintain safe numbers in our auditorium.
As we gather on site church doesn't just finish at the end of the service. After the service we encourage you to go out for lunch to a restaurant together or consider inviting a church family back to your house. Even if you are engaging with the service over the livestream you are still very welcome to join our church family in fellowship after the service.
We look forward to welcoming you back to church. There are a few conditions of entry and things to remember:
- Arrival time - allow enough time to be checked in and seated. Check in from 9:30am.
- We strongly encourage all over the age of 12 who attend our services to wear face masks. You are welcome to bring your own or use the ones provided. Parents can choose whether children between the ages of 4 and 11 wear masks or not.
- Sanitize your hands on entry.
- Ushers will direct you where to sit and to ensure we do not exceed maximum room capacities. Three vacant seats must be left between households.
- Children must sit with their parents or have been registered for the Kids Church service.
- Practice physical distancing (1.5m between households).
- Bring your own Bible.
- When leaving, be mindful of how many people are present, remember physical distancing and avoid congregating.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of sickness (ie. sore throat, runny nose, cough, fever).
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID, please isolate as per NSW Guidelines and do not attend church.
- If you are unable to attend church on the day, please cancel your ticket via the booking confirmation before the service starts to enable your ticket to be available for someone else.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 02 4272 1322.
Register for Sunday 27th September
Register or Sunday 4th October