Sunday 8am Onsite Service
Join us live onsite for fellowship, prayer and teaching.
Due to restrictions this service will be limited in number, please register in advance to help us maintain safe numbers in our auditorium.
As we gather on site church doesn't just finish at the end of the service. After the service we encourage you to meet together off site to spend time in community together.
We look forward to welcoming you back to church. There are a few conditions of entry and things to remember:
- Arrival time - allow enough time to be checked in and seated. Check in from 7:30am.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry.
- Ushers will direct you where to sit to ensure we do not exceed maximum room capacities. Three vacant seats must be left between households.
- Practice physical distancing (1.5m between households) and avoid mingling before or after the service.
- Please bring your own Bible.
- When leaving, be mindful of how many people are present, remember physical distancing and avoid congregating.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of sickness (ie. sore throat, runny nose, cough, fever).
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID, please isolate as per NSW Guidelines and do not attend church.
If you are unable to attend church on the day, please cancel your ticket via your email booking confirmation before the service starts to enable your ticket to be available for someone else.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 4272 1322.